JOIN OUR MISSION
ACHIEVING STRONGER HEALTHIER COMMUNITY
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Having 2 – 3 years experiences.
- Good in communicate and work well within a team
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Delivering a complete front-end application.
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop.
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core Angular.
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
- Work in team with back end developers and designers for UI/UX
- Have experience in creating API/Webservice
- Experienced with responsive web development.
- Experienced with agile software development.
- Experience with Git or other similar version control systems.
Join our Team
Send us your application letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Empowering you to achieve a healthy life by connecting your health care journey seamlessly with doctors.